Friday, January 15, 2010

Where are your clothes?

Hunter has refused to wear clothes this evening. He has peed on the potty twice, (YAY!) and is now thinking being stark naked is the bomb. Yeah...it will certainly be that if he goes on the floor. Plus, he is rather enjoying pulling on his wanger. BOYS!

Had today off from work, which was nice. Got to spend some time with my mom, which was overdue. I love her and miss her...and she lives 2 blocks away! Also got to see my baby sister (she is 19) and spend some time catching up and chatting with her. Then, I came home, and cleaned. My living room is picked up, vacuumed, and the kitchen is sparkling. Well, not sparkling, but you know as sparkling as it can get with a child who is currently thinking peeing on the floor, and running through it is his high point of the day! Sigh.

Had me some chinese for dinner...most went to the kids. Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Don't really recommend it...once was enough. Although cute, it definitely got a little too far out there for me. Now the kiddos are playing Don't Spill the Beans (in the non-traditional way...pretty much just filling the bucket and dumping them out) and watching American Idol reruns. And, seriously this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc is hilarious! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment