Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My son...

I think Hunter is trying to become a plumber. Serious butt crack issues tonight. However, I am super proud of him! He asked to potty twice, and succeeded both times, earning him a smarties. The second time around, he decided to put on his own pull up. Thus, putting it on sideways, and giving him major plumber's butt. It was so cute! He is doing really well with potty training. He can stop mid-stream and start up again...so I think he has the hang of it. Now, it is just getting him to go in the potty every time. Am I right to be having him sit on the potty for now, until he gets the hang of things? Or, should I start him standing? Moms of boys...I need help! :)

Today was a pretty good day. Work was busy, so it went by fairly fast. I got to unload boxes all morning and hang up the clothes accordingly. It is amazing what we get in, and what people buy. It is also amazing what you find in the racks, in between clothes, shoes, etc. Today, one of my co-workers found a bunch of bananas. Luckily, they were still perfectly fine to put back on the shelf. However, one of my supervisors was telling us at lunch about some pork chops that had gotten hidden in a pile of jeans. It had apparently stayed there about 5 days. She said it stunk like crazy when she found them...not pretty. Had to not only claims out the pork chops, but the surrounding jeans, just for the smell. Ugh...some people are just plain disgusting! However, the interest of the day, was one of the Customer Service Supervisors found a box of tampons that were SEALED with a USED tampon in the box. Seriously? HOW does THAT happen? Someone must have been super pissed off at the factory. What is this world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment