Monday, January 18, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes...

Long day today...but an EXCELLENT one! Got to go see one of my best friends in Syracuse. She has an adorable baby boy, now 2 months old, and I just had to go see him! I have been wanting to, but the weather, kids, etc just weren't cooperative. Had a wonderful time having some "adult" time and seeing the baby, and her daughter as well.

While we were there (the kiddos came along, of course), Madison is playing in her daughter's room. All of the sudden we hear (she was pretending to be on the phone) "Hello, Doctor? I am having a baby" (pause)"Can you take the baby out?" And, then, when we were on our drive home, we stopped at Walmart to get a few things. Madison gets back in the car and she goes to sit down and is like "bu-bu-butt" like she stutters it, but it catches her off guard, and she starts giggling. So, she gets me giggling, and we are "bu-bu-butt"ing it the whole way out of the parking lot...now it is a joke! Eh...you had to be there, I guess.

Oh, on a totally different topic: What on God's green earth is the deal with American Girl dolls? Madison is obsessed...and luckily, being only almost 6, she is easily sueded into the Walmart knock-offs. I mean, come on, 98 bucks for a doll? I think NOT! The walmart ones are JUST AS NICE, Madame Alexander puts them out, called Friends 4 Life. Maddy loves them! And, they are a quarter of the price! And the furniture! OMG! It would take a small fortune to buy it all! No thank you, and I thank the Lord for providing Walmart as my saving grace on this one! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment