Monday, January 25, 2010

Seriously?

Well, it is Monday. Rainy, windy and WARM outside. Like 50 degrees! If we didn't have the first 2 on the list, we could go outside and play! 

My computer has been on the blitz this past weekend. Well, more like the last 6 months. I was honestly afraid that it was gonna die on me. So, I reformatted it (with a little...well, LOTS of help ;)) and got the drivers all on (BY MYSELF!)...and now I have a "new" computer again...just currently downloading all the stuff I "need" onto it. 

So, yesterday morning was lovely. I went up to take a shower before church...and noticed that the hot water didn't stay hot for very long. I knew I had laundry going, though, so I didn't think much about it. Upon getting out, I could hear what sounded like water running. Again, thinking it was the washer, let it pass. I go, get dressed do my routine. All the sudden it dawns on me that I can STILL hear water running. Hunter, the boy of my life, had dragged a chair over to the sink (yes, again) and proceeded to turn on the faucets (both hot and cold) and was flooding my kitchen. Because, as Maddy put it, he put that "thingy in there to make the water stay!" and b/c of that "thingy" and my son, I had a nice mess to clean up before church. But, hey, my kitchen floor got half mopped! :) 


Hunter was at it again with the butter (I remember my little sister eating a stick of butter when she was little...hmmmm), he got out a stick, and started peeling it off to eat it. Yeah, that is MY son! LOL! Today, he isn't feeling all that well. You know that look they get right before they vomit everywhere? Yeah, that one. I took aim and ran with him for the kitchen. Vinyl floors are so much easier to clean up than carpet. He got an immediate bath (yes, before I cleaned up the floors!) and I changed my clothes as well. He is currently napping and I would join him, but Madison gets off the bus in about 40 minutes, and it would be like me to sleep through the bus drop off. That would NOT be cool, so I am staying awake, as comfy as he looks. 

Have you ever noticed how snuggly babies and kids are? I mean, seriously...you could be TOTALLY wide awake, lay down with them to put them to sleep...and wake up 3 hours later like "huh? what happened?" This happens to me a lot! Give me a bed, a kid and a blanket and I am good for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment