Monday, February 22, 2010

Mr. Destructo and the Rock Star

Is what I have been calling my son lately. The last couple days, he has put the toaster oven on high, and tried cooking nothing for 90 minutes. Took a marker (thank God it was dry erase!) to the dining room table. Moved the chair to the counter to do whatever he feels he needs to. Just banging, throwing, pulling, pushing things. Is there a full moon coming up soon? I am serious, b/c all he wants to do is destroy everything! I cannot keep my house clean, and I have given up trying! LOL! 

But, apparently his life is just horrible, b/c he was in the van Saturday afternoon, getting ready to go to the store, and he all of the sudden says "Oh, great!" LOL...not quite sure what was wrong, but it was funny. And, he thinks snow is "ewww...yucky"...haha...I tend to agree with him on that one. :) 

Madison is back to school this week. She enjoyed her week off for the Mid-Winter break. And, she now thinks she is a rock star! :) She informed me of this on our way to church yesterday. "Mommy, I'm a rock star" said very seriously. This is also coming from the child who said "Mommy, some kids say hello, but I say Hola" HAHAHA!! I love my kids! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment