Thursday, February 11, 2010

When they are quiet....you know there is trouble...

So, I know it has been awhile. Life gets in the way, and that is, of course, more important than blogging. I had a job interview, didn't get it, but am considering going back to school for child counseling. Or, opening a daycare sometime down the road...who knows? I also got asked to do a photo shoot for a wedding in September! That is my real dream, to do weddings/baby photography, and others. Plus, get into my digital designs more. Who knows what the future holds?

So, back to my mommy-hood. Madison turned 6 last Sunday! Hard to believe that I have been a mother that long, and they have been the best years of my life! She had a kids party on Saturday, had 4 boys and 2 girls over. Very interesting, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! She had a blast! 

Yesterday morning she says to me "mommy, you have mean eyebrows"...IDK if I was squinting or what, but it was hilarious. She said I needed new ones! :P 

2 weeks ago, Hunter decided to pull a chair up to the phone, and saw that the wallpaper was peeling a little on the edge. I am now missing a 8" strip of wallpaper half way down one wall. No, I am NOT kidding! LOL! Yesterday afternoon, it got really quiet. You know there is trouble if it gets quiet. I asked Madison to go peek on him...sure enough "MOMMY!" was almost instantly called. I got out...he has gotten into the refrigerator, pulled out a dozen eggs...and proceeded to smash them all on the floor. IDK how he did this so quietly, but he did. Honestly, I am so used to these quirks of my sons, that I buried my face in my hands and laughed so hard that I was shaking! I was silent, b/c I didn't want him knowing that I was laughing, to think it was okay. So, Madison says to me "mommy? It's okay, i will help you clean it up" aw, what a sweetheart! I put my hands to her face and opened them to show her i was laughing "I cannot let your brother see me laughing" I said. She was ready to get me a tissue! I then, of course had to take pictures. What else do you do? Paper towels and a mop successfully helped me clean up! :) I will post a picture later!

No comments:

Post a Comment