Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow...almost a year...

Wow...so, almost a year has passed and I am now updating. A lot has happened! I moved into an apartment with the kiddos, fnally getting out from under the thumb of my ex. It truly is a great feeling! I have had my ups and downs...Hunter has potty trained finally, so no more pull ups for me! He is now a spongebob loving little boy who adores trains, planes and automobiles. Madison is in First Grade, almost 7, and into EVERYTHING really. They are still the loves of my life. :) 

Single parenting honestly isn't that much harder for me than it was when I was married. Probably b/c I did it all myself anyway, lol. The only thing getting used to is forking out the cost of fixing my van, shoveling snow and paying bills. Otherwise, it's easy peasy. The kids have adjusted pretty well too! We have a pretty good day-to-day schedule that we follow, which I feel is very important. 

All in all, I am enjoying my life as a single mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment